 Space / 28206
28205  |  28207
Subject:
The Alphabet Project Strikes Back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 04:41:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The T-wing has finally been finished and I’ve completely redone the Alphabet section on FBTB:

http://www.fbtb.net/jon/

I’ll have the R-wing done soon.

Tell me what you think!

    j o n