 Space / 28031
28030  |  28032
Subject:
Gwyllion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:56:44 GMT

Name: Mk2 Gwyllion
Country of Origin: Ireland/UK
Company: Eiretech
Role: Space Superiority Fighter

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=14022
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=15246

I never forget about a project.

This was built out of parts from a:

    4099 Robobots
324 elements, 0 figures, US$20, 2003
LEGO > SYSTEM > Designer

I was loaned this set to build some stuff with it for the upcoming LEGO roadshow here in Seattle. I did add one hinge from my collection to the MOC but everything else is from the set. I’ll try to make some more stuff with the parts before next weekend.

More pics:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/Micro/gwyllion01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/Micro/gwyllion02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/Micro/gwyllion03.jpg