 Space / 28032
28031  |  28033
Subject:
Let me tell you about GSNOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 06:27:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ok considering the thousands of cool builders out there that don’t share their stuff online, and the hundreds of MOCs I’ve still not seen online this might have been done before, but I’ve never seen it:

Gary (the G in GSNOT) McIntire showed this to me the other day at work and everyone started freaking out about it and seeing all the different things we could do with it.

Very cool. I already used it for the tail of Gwyllion. If anyone else has built with this already give a yell, I’d love to see what you’ve done.

    j o n
zemi.net
the-shipyard