 Space / 27612
  Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks

The corridors also need to be 2 studs wider. David "Fuzzy" Gregory (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HKEnLM.1tJz@lugnet.com... (...) I see why you're saying this. So the corridor width is 10 to match all the other numbers. But IMO we neither need to change it nor would it be (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks

Actually I didn't even think about the total corridor width being 10 to match the new height. (Total coincidense, really) I just really like having 6 studs of space inside the corridor instead of 4. Minifigs can pass each other without the "excuse (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks

(...) I think this line of thinking depends on the "tech level" being envisioned with the Moonbase idea. To me, the very concept of a modular base built on the moon sounds very "near future", like something that NASA and its companions might (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks

(...) snipped (...) snipped (...) Hendo, Please be aware that colonization of Mars has begun ((URL) see here>) and the interim alliance of Martian colonists uphold and support the standard 6 wide corridors. I believe the majority of colonists on (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)