 Space / 23537

Subject:
"Josef" Eastern Block People's Intrastellar Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 12:50:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

sneakie-poop
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/Josef/jo01.jpg

folderiks

-- Sources have identitified the Eastern Block's newest superiority fighter in
the Intrastellar range.  The "Josef", commonly called the 'Little Joe', made
it's first appearance after the HOPLAB 8 incident.

In common with other Eastern Block ships, the Josef carries the Advanced
Tactical Control System.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/Josef/jo10.jpg

Also Pictured is the Josef's test pilot, Ivan Krakhedov.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/Josef/jo12.jpg

Long Live the People's Republic of the Eastern Block!
--

End Transmission

-vive le crackhead

ps. please forgive the dirty porch, my usual photo area is being used in
designing and building a moonbase module.

Re: "Josef" Eastern Block People's Intrastellar Fighter
In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
sneakie-poop
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/Josef/jo01.jpg

folderiks

-- Sources have identitified the Eastern Block's newest superiority fighter in
the Intrastellar range.  The "Josef", commonly called the 'Little Joe', made
it's first appearance after the HOPLAB 8 incident.

Long Live the People's Republic of the Eastern Block!
--

End Transmission

-vive le crackhead

Great job! Nice cockpit detail, and  now I'm waiing for the folder to be
moderated to see some more details...but it's really cool and has a Soviet feel
to it, right down to the name of the ship.

Joe Meno

Re: "Josef" Eastern Block People's Intrastellar Fighter