 Space / 23543
Re: "Josef" Eastern Block People's Intrastellar Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 15:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Pinko.

Admiral Giddens <><

P.S.  Excellent work.  Our records indicate the EB promoted you to Junior
Marshal of the Eastern Block Cosmos Directorate.  May you die in flames.

Why thank you, sir! <salute>
May the Red Tide of the Eastern Block never fade!

-Jr. Marshal Hoffman