 Space / 21800
  Re: "Duvernay" Mk2

Hey, This is a great job. Good design, good job keeping the model clean, and neat interiors. Welcome to the world of buildin' big ships... you'll love it, then you'll hate it and build small... then get the desire to build it big again... then fail, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "Duvernay" Mk2

(...) HA HA! this describes the feeling accurately! This is actually my fourth attempt (an unpublished thing, the "Anju", and Duvernay Mk1 & Mk2) and after each attempt I ask myself.. why do i do this to myself? It's so hard and it takes so long.. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)