 Space / 213
Re: Pink spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:24:43 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <38050423.D56BA065@pilot.msu.edu>...

  Hey, would someone just build a darn pink spaceship, post photos so we • can
all gag, and get this thread over with?  :)  (I still love that "pretty • Gungan
Sub" in Belville pink that someone worked up on Photoshop.)

Is there a link somewhere to this Gungan Sub picture? Sounds interesting.

I don't think that pink would necessarily look bad, especially not with gray
and some other hull colour, maybe blue... But I could be wrong (not having
any pink to build with)... which was why I asked whether anyone had
experimented with it in the first place, thinking maybe they had found some
good colour combo.

Paul
(My page:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/ )