 Space / 211
Re: Pink spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:05:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Christian Holtje writes:
I have two possibilities:
1) He is refering to a Japanese Cartoon:
http://www.cybersuperstores.com/japan/gf.html

2) He meant to type: "Gal Force", ie woman force.

But who knows?
Ciao!

"Gall Force" (as it was billed by the Sci-Fi channel and the title logo)
features a spacecraft crew that is all female except for 1 of their 2 droids.
Think of the Sailor Scouts with NASA credentials and no superpowers.
     James J.