 Space / 19739
19738  |  19740
Subject:
Pod just not practical? Try a Cube...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 05:40:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This just seemed so obvious, I had to do it :)  I know it's really simple
looking, but there's loads of fun customizations that can be done
inside and out - I spent hours tonight dreaming up a bunch (and building
many of them).  Many more pics and a bunch of text should follow soon,
hopefully tomorrow.  Thanks for the idea, Jon!

http://www.tbaytel.net/macbeth/lego/cubepreview.jpg

--
Robin Harbron - macbeth@tbaytel.net
  http://www.tbaytel.net/macbeth