 Space / 19804
Re: Pod just not practical? Try a Cube...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:10:24 GMT

What a fantastic use of the seed part....an excellent successor to the pod!
Makes me wish I had a few of those kicker sets!

Looking forward to many more variations.

Cool.

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, Robin Harbron writes:
This just seemed so obvious, I had to do it :)  I know it's really simple
looking, but there's loads of fun customizations that can be done
inside and out - I spent hours tonight dreaming up a bunch (and building
many of them).  Many more pics and a bunch of text should follow soon,
hopefully tomorrow.  Thanks for the idea, Jon!

http://www.tbaytel.net/macbeth/lego/cubepreview.jpg

--
Robin Harbron - macbeth@tbaytel.net
http://www.tbaytel.net/macbeth