 Space / 18990
  Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.

(...) I've never actually seen a lego football in the 'flesh', so I'm not even sure how big it is. Is it a standard no. of bricks in diameter? If so you should be able to clamp it somehow with Lego only. But I don't necessarily object to blue tak. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.

(...) Regarding connecting the 'football' to other Lego-there are two solutions I can think of that are Lego-only (one is rubber bands and the other is...much more creative.) Anyone who can come up with a third way will greatly impress me. :) -Dave (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin. (Re: football\soccer ball)

(...) Hi Allister, The lego football is not a standard number of bricks in diameter. It is rather difficult to get on something, but I guess that is what makes it a challenge. I managed to get two onto my ship using only lego and no rubber bands. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.

(...) I have a plan to use the soccer balls in an interesting way. I just need time to implement it. Stupid Grand Theft Auto monoplizing my time... Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.

(...) I have a plan to use the soccer balls in an interesting way. I just need time to implement it. Stupid Grand Theft Auto monoplizing my time... Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.

(...) Yeah, talk about As Ye Shall Sow... anyway, I've gotta say the solutions some people have come up with to hold the football in place are amazing. In the last day or so I've made a small lameparts model, but I used blu-tack for the football and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)