 Space / 18323
Re: Ya like pods with legs, do ya?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
I made this yesterday.  I wanted to post something for it, but my camera's
in my dorm, and I'm at home, so I had to use my sister's camera.  Better
pictures will be coming soon.

The legs fold behind it so that it looks like an ordinary pod while flying.
And yes, it's hard to get it to stand.  Here it is:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/WalkerPod/WalkerPod.htm

-Andrew
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/
That's awesome!  Must..not...copy... *arghhhh*