 Space / 18317

Subject:
Ya like pods with legs, do ya?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 20:15:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I made this yesterday.  I wanted to post something for it, but my camera's
in my dorm, and I'm at home, so I had to use my sister's camera.  Better
pictures will be coming soon.

The legs fold behind it so that it looks like an ordinary pod while flying.
And yes, it's hard to get it to stand.  Here it is:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/WalkerPod/WalkerPod.htm

-Andrew
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/

Re: Ya like pods with legs, do ya?
I made this yesterday.  I wanted to post something for it, but my camera's
in my dorm, and I'm at home, so I had to use my sister's camera.  Better
pictures will be coming soon.

The legs fold behind it so that it looks like an ordinary pod while flying.
And yes, it's hard to get it to stand.  Here it is:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/WalkerPod/WalkerPod.htm

-Andrew
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/
That's awesome!  Must..not...copy... *arghhhh*

Re: Ya like pods with legs, do ya?
That's cool!  It's nice to see some comic relief!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
I made this yesterday.  I wanted to post something for it, but my camera's
in my dorm, and I'm at home, so I had to use my sister's camera.  Better
pictures will be coming soon.

The legs fold behind it so that it looks like an ordinary pod while flying.
And yes, it's hard to get it to stand.  Here it is:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/WalkerPod/WalkerPod.htm

-Andrew
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/

Re: Ya like pods with legs, do ya?
The legs fold behind it so that it looks like an ordinary pod while flying.
And yes, it's hard to get it to stand.  Here it is:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/WalkerPod/WalkerPod.htm

Heh heh - the spindly legs remind me of a muppet, or something.
:)

Jeff J