 Space / 16661
Re: Three New MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:24:17 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic writes:
Hi all,

I've been wanting to build a hovertank ever since the beginning of this year.
For me, hovertanks are one of the most interesting land warfare vehicles to
design. Setting about to make my tank look futuristic, and aggressive, I
disposed of the whole single turret + gun thing (too archaic and dull).
Anyways, I hope you all like it!

"Mammoth" Next-Generation Hovertank:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Mammoth.htm
Ooooh...wow.  At first I thought it was a gunship, because the design is
very reminiscent of the S-97, which took me forever to find on Brickshelf ;)
I can see how four barrels would give it a definite advantage in ground
combat...  Slightly on the obsessive side, though, it seems like it has no
defense on the sides, rear, or top.  On the whole though, the design is
interesting, the details superb, and the photography perfect.

Some time ago, Aquazone-builder-extraordinaire, Felix Greco asked my, very
kindly, to try my hand at some underwater MOCs. Well Felix, I've kept my
promise...

"Diver" Aquatic Warfare Mecha:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Diver.htm

It looks simple, and it is, but I tried to jazz it up a bit by adding some
naval tech. onto it. This won't be my last foray into Aquazone building, so
I'll get better, I promise! ;-)
Interesting...  I look forward to seeing more aquatic mechs from you, I
can't recall seeing anyone build any before.

Finally, I revised my several-months-old hard-suit design and took pics of it.
I think it's one of my best 'suits because it can be built in large numbers,
and it's fairly decent looking.

"Pixie" Light Hard-Suit: http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Pixie.htm
That is a very, very nice hardsuit.  Simple, posable...awesome.  I
especially like the rifles they carry, it's a very nice design.

Oh, and I've also completed the LDraw file for my "Brute" mecha. For anyone who
cares, you can find it here: http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Brute.htm.

That's all folks!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/