 Space / 15246
  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

Really cool Mladen. You've distributed the colors nicely on this. I really like the tail as well. You sure fit a lot of figs in that thing :-) Can't wait till I'm done with the alphabet project (not that I'm not having fun ;-) so I can make some (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Thanks Jon. (...) Yeah, I can't wait to see some non-fighter MOCs from you! :-D (...) I honestly thought you had forgotten! :-) I really wanna see your micro-starfighter soon. Remember the NATO idea? Are you gonna stick with the cold war (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)