 Space / 12663
Re: New MOC: The Bison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:42:39 GMT

In article <GqD74J.HE6@lugnet.com>, "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote:

Hey guys.  I just finished my latest MOC.  Check it out:

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/bison.html

Tell me what you think!

Beautifully ugly, Jon!

I love how you work with brown and gray. Lots of functionality to this MOC.

I think the Lobot head has a perfect placid look on his face for being a
monk. :^)

Spedoinkel!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--