 Space / 12589
Re: Con photos: Blacktron ships and ion cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 04:13:12 GMT

In article <Gq9prt.3u5@lugnet.com>, "Peter F. Guenther"
<pguenthe@zdnetonebox.com> wrote:

After the end of ConFusion today, I took some more detailed shots of my MOCS
from the show.  Pics are up at

Good stuff. I like the tank and the IHOP cannons have a great shape.

The Blacktron mechs are a good variation on a theme.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/