 Space / 11124
Re: IKARUS by JuergenL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:21:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Where on this earth did you get that much bricks?
Very impressive model!

Hi,

sorry, it wasn't me, who build this ship. I just posted the link ...

Juegen L is the builder: http://www.1000steine.de/forum/wiw/juergenl.htm
he also build: http://www.1000steine.de/gallery/g10/index.html

Indeed, he has tons of bricks, must be one of the rare people who own much more
than a million bricks. His storage room (with the "lovely" wallpaper) is packed
with bricks, bricks, bricks ...

Regards,
Holger