 Space / 11121
  IKARUS by JuergenL

Hi @ll, a german SPACE AFOL build a huge huge Starship called IKARUS. It has 4 X-wing like motorable wings and can carry 3 (?) little ships underneath. For pictures check out the latest gallery at www.1000steine.de (URL) regards, Holger (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space) !!

  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

Where on this earth did you get that much bricks? Very impressive model! Jaco (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

(...) Hi, sorry, it wasn't me, who build this ship. I just posted the link ... Juegen L is the builder: (URL) also build: (URL) he has tons of bricks, must be one of the rare people who own much more than a million bricks. His storage room (with the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

(...) Still impressive, however. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

(...) more (...) packed (...) Strange, though, when I click on the the first link you give, the Ikarus is labeled the Zerberus, and on the second, it is labeled the Nemisis. Or am I just reading something wrong? --Anthony (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

Wow! I have never seen this. When was it posted? I think this might be one of the best all black ships I've seen. (although I can see a few other colors here and there) Regardless all black seems to be a very hard scheme to pull off. This guy did a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

(...) Wow! I'm going to forward this to my space fan! Other lego fans are great because....They can use every lego piece in every "theme" for a very creative and suitable use. (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

(...) WOW! Please, not another one of these monsters! Excellent work! Bobby (Neo-Oz) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

In lugnet.space, Holger Matthes writes: Woooooooaaaaaaa. That's awesome! Why have I never seen this before??? Tell him we want more pics! Now! The "w-wings" are sweeeeet. And and and and...... Well, that was sweet. Big ships rock! Yea! --Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

Holy.. That ship is just... WOW. There's no adjective in the English language that expresses how beautiful that ship is.. So: DAS IST SIE ÜBERBOOT! (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)