 Space / 11121
11120  |  11122
Subject:
IKARUS by JuergenL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:22:15 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi @ll,

a german SPACE AFOL build a huge huge Starship called IKARUS. It has 4 X-wing
like motorable wings and can carry 3 (?) little ships underneath. For pictures
check out the latest gallery at www.1000steine.de

http://www.1000steine.de/gallery2/g102/

Kind regards,

Holger

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

Where on this earth did you get that much bricks? Very impressive model! Jaco (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)
  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

(...) Still impressive, however. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)
  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

(...) Wow! I'm going to forward this to my space fan! Other lego fans are great because....They can use every lego piece in every "theme" for a very creative and suitable use. (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)
  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

(...) WOW! Please, not another one of these monsters! Excellent work! Bobby (Neo-Oz) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)
  Re: IKARUS by JuergenL

In lugnet.space, Holger Matthes writes: Woooooooaaaaaaa. That's awesome! Why have I never seen this before??? Tell him we want more pics! Now! The "w-wings" are sweeeeet. And and and and...... Well, that was sweet. Big ships rock! Yea! --Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)