 Robotics / Vision Command / 218
  Re: Robot That Sorts Lego Pieces

(...) I don't want to discourage your efforts, but I view this as more of an academic exercise than anything that is likely to result in a practical brick sorting machine. There is so much variation in size and shape of the pieces in a typical mound (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Robot That Sorts Lego Pieces

Hi Chris, (...) That is why I am looking for a software solution. (...) This is very insightful. You are no doubt correct. If I were to present this challenge to children, I would only be setting them up for failure. A good teacher will carefully (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.vc)