 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 4009
Re: brickos 090 problem no program download with CONF_LNP_FAST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:13:53 GMT

Hello Jochen

Solutions:

1)Try the old serial tower.

Now i have success !

!) i made to directorys

brickos-0.9.0_orig
with    //#ifdef  CONF_LNP_FAST

in /boot/config.h
and
util/dll-src/config.h

and
brickos-0.9.0_pat48
with      #ifdef  CONF_LNP_FAST
in /boot/config.h
and
util/dll-src/config.h

2) compile all

3) download the 2 brickOS.srec  file to 2 rcx's

4) using now the serial tower

download a program with dll 2400 to rcx using the brickOS.srec 2400
sucess
download a program with dll 4800 to rcx using the brickOS.srec 2400
no sucess

download a program with dll 2400 to rcx using the brickOS.srec 4800
no sucess
download a program with dll 4800 to rcx using the brickOS.srec 4800
no sucess

interesting because i thing there must be a option to change the usb tower to
4800 baud but how ?

best regard
Bernhard