 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3139
3138  |  3140
Subject:
Problem with dll putting a program on the RCX.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 02:38:05 GMT

I have determined that the problem I had with uploading a program to the RCX is
a bug in either the dll program or the kernel of version
brickos-0.2.6.09.newConf2.  I setup and compiled version legOS-0.2.5 without
any problems, compiled and uploaded the demo programs, and ran them.  So, there
is a problem with the kernel either ignoring the dll program or the dll not
comprehending the response is my guess.  Until I can get a more stable version
of 0.2.6.09 I will have to continue to run 0.2.5.

Thanks and hopefully someone understands the problem,
Frank