 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3066
    Re: LNP problem —Michael Obenland
   (...) Ok. This is indeed the result if you run the original LNP package. There are several problems with your sources, too. So try the following to get things done: First, go to the lnpd subdir and edit rcxtty.c. In function tty_init you find a line (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNP problem —Bodo Bauer
     (...) This works in deed! Thank you so much Michael! No way I would have found this myself. BB (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNP problem —Andrew Tait
   Hi everyone, I have to say I have found these messages very interesting, and was wanting to use lnp myself but i do not know where to write and make my programs. And I would also like to find out more about how you write the pc code and the rcx code (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNP problem —Bodo Bauer
   (...) I don't know anything about Windows, but I started using LNP on Linux with good results lately. It really isn't that hard once you get your first programm running ... :) I wrote a little remote-control/monitor app based on LNP. While for Gnome (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)