 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1969
1968  |  1970
Subject:
WINLNP QUESTIONS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:34:09 GMT

Dear all,

I have some troubles setting up WinLNP. I am new to RCX (2 months) and legOS
(1 month) and have not much experience with VC6. I want to set up a line of
communication between PC and RCX.

I downloaded everything from http://www.geocities.com/winlnp/ and I managed
to get the source compiled without errors. Now I have a file winLNP.exe and
an example application in VB. I did apply the example provided on the page
mentioned above in the RCX. What should happen? I start winLNP and it starts
without erros. I see it in the taskmanager. But whatever I try with the VB
application RCX does not respond. I also do not see the IR tower become
awake. Furthermore I do not get the registry keys (mentioned on the above
page) in my reg. So i am unable to check com port seting etc.

Any hints?

I use W2000 on a P4 1/7Ghz machine.

I did get LNP working however with the sources of petrovic at
(www.idi.ntnu.no/~petrovic/ir/) many thanks, but i would like to use the
"real thing"

Johan de Wit