 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1968
Re: transfer data failed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:51:53 GMT

Manuel Weindorf wrote:

Hi,
thanks for the tips, but nothing helps. I tried 0.2.5, I tried the far and
near mode, I changed the lighting conditions -> nothing helped. But I don't
think that I fired up my Brick/Tower because the original Lego Software
under Windows works, even the RcxCC with nqc works ok.

But I will continue trying ...

Manuel

One other thing, did you erase the firmware from the RCX before trying
to load legOS?

regards

Frank Caggiano "The best education for the best
caggiano@crystal-objects.com is the best education for all."
http://www.crystal-objects.com/    Robert M. Hutchins

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html