 Robotics / RCX / Java / 379
Re: lejos help please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 08:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Peter F. Guenther wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Muhammad Arif Abdul Rahman wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying lejos for the first time, but i cant get it working. i followed the
tutorial on the lejos homepage.
when i tried to compile motion.java, 9 errors come up with the first one saying
that package josx.vision does not exist. this is what i got:

Motion.java:1: package josx.vision does not exist

My lejos book is at school, but my first question would be, have you set up your
classpath correctly?  If josx.vision is a real thing, you shouldn't get that
first error.

Peter

Hi Peter,
I tried to follow the tutorial as close as I can, but I might have made some
mistakes. I did set up the classpath, but I guess there are some mistakes there.
Is there any way I can check what is in the classpath? Or shall I just redo the
setup?
Thanks

Arif