 Robotics / RCX / Java / 377
376  |  378
Subject:
lejos help please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 23:25:36 GMT

Hi all,

I'm trying lejos for the first time, but i cant get it working. i followed the
tutorial on the lejos homepage.
when i tried to compile motion.java, 9 errors come up with the first one saying
that package josx.vision does not exist. this is what i got:

Motion.java:1: package josx.vision does not exist
import josx.vision.*;
^

Motion.java:3: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : class MotionListener
location : class Motion
public class Motion implements MotionListener {
                               ^
... and another 7 cannot resolve symbol errors similar to the second one.

can anybody points out why this is happening? is there anything i missed out
while installing the whole thing? or is it the arrangement of the files in my
lejos folder?

please help if you know the solution.
thanks.

arif