 Robotics / RCX / Java / 366
365  |  367
Subject:
urgent! lejos run error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:04:39 GMT

Hi guys, im trying to get the Lejos vision package set up on
my computer for a university project. I've got the motion example that comes
with the package compiling but I'me still getting an error when I try to run it:

Exception reading josx/vision/Vision
js.classfile.EClassFileFormat: Version not recognized: 46.0
at js.classfile.JClassFile.readMagicAndVersions(JClassFile.java:226)
at js.classfile.JClassFile.read(JClassFile.java:255)
at js.tinyvm.ClassRecord.getClassRecord(ClassRecord.java:427)
at js.tinyvm.ClassRecord.storeReferredClasses(ClassRecord.java:217)
at js.tinyvm.Binary.processClasses(Binary.java:105)
at js.tinyvm.Binary.createFromClosureOf(Binary.java:258)
at js.tinyvm.TinyVM.main(TinyVM.java:109)
at js.tinyvm.TinyVM.main(TinyVM.java:100)
at js.tinyvm.TinyVM.main(TinyVM.java:216)
at js.tinyvm.TinyVM.main(TinyVM.java:250)

I'm not the best java man in the world so I'm not sure what it
means, I guess its a problem with the vision file in the package? If you could
suggest any ways to fix the problem I would be very grateful because
this is a very important piece of work and im running out of
time! Cheers. Chris.