 Robotics / RCX / Java / 365
Re: problem downloading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:54:36 GMT

Hi,

"tata sharfi" <tata802@hotmail.com> writes:

js.classfile.EClassFileFormat: Version not recognized: 46.0

this means that the class files are in a newer format that Lejos
cannot use, so the compiler needs a '-target 1.1' option
(with Java 1.5 you may also need '-source 1.2').
It seems your Lejos version is rather old,
the current ones put the -target option there automatically.
I'd recommend 2.1.0 for MS-Windows or CVS for Linux.

Cheers

Jürgen

--
NO to software patents -- stop the European patents directive

Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/
gnupg key fingerprint = 2767 CA3C 5680 58BA 9A91  23D9 BED6 9A7A AF9E 68B4