 Robotics / RCX / 2974
Subject:
Process Control with RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 04:25:54 GMT

I am back on the Lego wagon, making another painting machine. Looking forward to
creating the best practices program with your advising.

Re: Process Control with RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:15:09 GMT

Here is the twenty foot long process on the main RCX for the printer.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejpgar7sg9cw02c/BlockMainRCX.jpg?dl=0
I wanted to use sub routines and loop the process so the program could look
elegant but never got it to work. Here each color has it's own put and return.

Re: Process Control with RCX