 Robotics / RCX / 2304
Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:09:14 GMT

Luke W wrote:

Hi,
I'm putting together the parts for my RIS2.0 set in order to sell the set,
but I can't find the fiber optics cable... I might have thrown it away by
accident....

Anyway, I've looked on the CD and in the instructions and I can't seem to
find the cable being used for anything.... is that right?

Also, how long is it?
Is it like in this picture - about 12 or 12.5 studs long? (Apparently one of
the parts in the spybotics sets also looks like this)
http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/x400.jpg

Peeron's inventory says it is 25L though (= 25 studs long?)
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/3804-1

Thanks,
Luke.

There are some way of reponse :

- It's include in several box of spybotic
- Lego says :
*WDoes the Micro Scout read IR transmissions?*
The Micro Scout reads LIGHT transmissions rather than Infrared (IR)
transmissions.
(in http://mindstorms.lego.com/support/en/dsdk.asp page)

So perhaps you can program micro scout by Mindstorms tower. This tower
have a light and you can choose to use IR or light in brickCC program

nanobapt