 Robotics / RCX / 2302
2301  |  2303
Subject:
Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 05:05:10 GMT

Hi,
I'm putting together the parts for my RIS2.0 set in order to sell the set,
but I can't find the fiber optics cable... I might have thrown it away by
accident....

Anyway, I've looked on the CD and in the instructions and I can't seem to
find the cable being used for anything.... is that right?

Also, how long is it?
Is it like in this picture - about 12 or 12.5 studs long? (Apparently one of
the parts in the spybotics sets also looks like this)
http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/x400.jpg

Peeron's inventory says it is 25L though (= 25 studs long?)
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/3804-1

Thanks,
Luke.