 Robotics / RCX / 2240
Re: BricxCC & fast firmware download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:20:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Ralph Hempel wrote:
I have yet to get fast or slow downloading to work with BricxCC
on my RCX 1.0 with either the USB or serial tower...

Yikes!  Do other forms of tower communication seem to work fine from within
BricxCC?  Does NQC download firmware in either fast or slow mode with your USB
or serial towers?  What errors, if any, are reported (and when do they appear -
right away or at the end of the download attempt)?  If NQC works but BricxCC
doesn't then I will be quite puzzled.  What, if anything, works as a firmware
downloader for you?

Thanks,

John Hansen