 Robotics / RCX / 2202
    Re: Multiplexing 4 touch sensors on an RCX input port —Tim Auton
   "Steve Hassenplug" <Hassenplug@mail.com> wrote: [snip] (...) This has always annoyed me about the Lego touch sensors. Has anyone ever made or seen a contraption that uses the variable pressure sensitivity of the Lego touch sensors? Tim (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Multiplexing 4 touch sensors on an RCX input port —Brian B. Alano
    (...) I've made one. A wall follower. I set the sensor to raw mode and looked at three ranges. It tried to stay in the middle range, which for this 'bot meant lightly touching the wall. The wall follower had a bumper analogous to a highly curved (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)