 Robotics / NXT / 80
    Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth —Dick Swan
   Here's an idea of how to get more than 3 NXTs connected via Bluetooth (BT). It involves using a PC as a "relay point". I think standards allow up to seven simultaneous connections per BT device. The limitation to three connections on the NXT may be (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth —Brian Davis
   (...) My problems with this solution are two-fold. First, NXT-G currently can't send anything back to the PC, as it's not running anything to get the NXT-G message structure (yes, folks could write this... almost certainly will. But likely not me). (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth —Tony Naggs
   In article <J3y0B4.FM0@lugnet.com>, Brian Davis <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote (...) I shall have PC software to do this, and probably others will have similar tools before I finish. (...) I believe 7 is the number of connections specified in the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)