 Robotics / NXT / 63
Re: LS Communications? and announcing ruby-nxt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 00:12:01 GMT

In article <b74cdea0608070838g473dab5dv7f8dc76e1c040f0d@mail.gmail.com>,
Tony Buser <tbuser@gmail.com> wrote
Oh, ok.  So the LS commands would be used to access things like the
compass from mindsensors?

Looks logical to me, both the LS commands and I2C bus transfer up to 16
bytes at a time.

I am glad you asked about the LS commands, I had just flipped the page
before and not bothered to read the description.  :-)

There are so many possible programs to start ...

Regards,
Tony N
--
  "If you don't know, invent." - Robert Baden-Powell