 Robotics / NXT / 63
    Re: LS Communications? and announcing ruby-nxt —Tony Naggs
   In article <b74cdea0608070838g4...mail.com>, Tony Buser <tbuser@gmail.com> wrote (...) Looks logical to me, both the LS commands and I2C bus transfer up to 16 bytes at a time. I am glad you asked about the LS commands, I had just flipped the page (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: LS Communications? and announcing ruby-nxt —Tony Buser
   (...) The pdf docs are great, but having everything split up and in so many files is making figuring things out a pain. It would be nice if we put it all into a wiki or something to link all the info together in an easier to read format. Maybe I'll (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)