 Robotics / NXT / 367
Re: Apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:32:06 GMT

At 08:49 AM 1/18/07, John Hansen wrote:
I would like to extend my sincere apologies to Steve H for posting a software
comparison page similar to his and announcing it here.  I would also like to
apologize to Ralph H for messing up his thread by mentioning the
page there.  It
was wrong for me to post such a page, regardless of its independently gathered
content, when I knew that Steve was planning to post his own version.

I have removed the page.  At the moment I feel like removing myself from LEGO
robotics but since I am inclined to make many mistakes my guess is
I'll get over
that feeling before long.

John,

Thank you very much.  I think this is not only appreciated by me, but
also by the community.  Nobody comes here because they want to start
a fight, or watch a fight.  We come here to play & forget the stress
of everyday life.  This goes a long way towards making this time a
little more fun.

Hopefully, the Software Comparison chart created with the help of
John, and other Mindstorms Community Partners (MCPs) will help people
find the right piece of software to use with their NXT.

Thanks again
Steve