 Robotics / NXT / 399
Re: Apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 04:11:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Juergen Stuber wrote:
"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@btinternet.com> writes:

it's primarily an American forum

Ahem.

Jürgen

Double A-Hem!

Dave K

Uh, Dave.  Aren't you an american?  Last time I checked, Canada was on the top
of the north American continent :^P

Kevin

Ooooh... :^I  - nose out of joint

I do live on the North American continent.  However, the word 'American' was
hijacked by some country to the south of us.  We up here in the 'Great White
North' are *not* Americans.

Rather we are... ummm...

Well, polite and nice (for the most part)

And we like our toques and backbacon and our 5 percent alcohol in our beer.

Take off!

Dave K