 Robotics / NXT / 366
365  |  367
Subject:
Apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:49:33 GMT

I would like to extend my sincere apologies to Steve H for posting a software
comparison page similar to his and announcing it here.  I would also like to
apologize to Ralph H for messing up his thread by mentioning the page there.  It
was wrong for me to post such a page, regardless of its independently gathered
content, when I knew that Steve was planning to post his own version.

I have removed the page.  At the moment I feel like removing myself from LEGO
robotics but since I am inclined to make many mistakes my guess is I'll get over
that feeling before long.

John Hansen