 Robotics / NXT / 232
Re: nxt + i2c sp03 Text-To-Speech?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:48:02 GMT

The NXT can also optionally apply 9V to I2C sensors on the same
input/wire that is used for reading the analog values. There's a flag to
set this up. I know it is accessible in RobotC and I think you should
also be able to set it up via NBC.

Yes, but unfortunately the 9V sensor supply is limited to 15mA just like the RCX
sensor supply. Not easy to power a module that consumes 80mA...

Philo