 Robotics / NXT / 1125
    Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube —Eric Sophie
   (...) Seeing yours helped me to understand these machines a bit more too, thanks! Ugg so many cool parts, all those ball joint control arms, very nice! (...) I see these machines work very quickly indeed! (...) (15 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube —Chris Shepherd
   (...) This one can run much faster. I am running the motors at 35%. I had to choose between realism and speed. If it goes much faster, when it stops suddenly, the loose joints cause it to swing and sway. I would have to put about a one second pause (...) (15 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube —Eric Sophie
   (...) 35%. That shows how precise these systems are. I bet it would "whip" around higher than that. Additional gearing down would just make it bigger. I think that pause is also advantageous in that, you get a chance to hear and or realize all the (...) (15 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)