 Robotics / Micro Scout / 68
67  |  69
Subject:
VLL macro blocks for RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 00:27:44 GMT

http://ridge.spiritone.com/~nabil/lego/ris2-vll-blocks.lsc is a RIS 2.0
save file (you'll need to right-click and save it) that is a set of macro
blocks to do VLL.

After you open it, drag the big stack on the right into your My Blocks
bin.

It's hard-coded for port B, but is easily changed.  I've been using it
with a lego lamp and the little reflector, seems to work as expected.