 Robotics / Micro Scout / 67
Re: WinVLL released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 00:43:10 GMT

I received French version Winvll.ini from Marc Klein.
I thank all your contribution.
I append it to the archive.

There are English, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish, French and Japanese
version in this archive.

Is there who can write Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean, etc.?
It will become useless,if anyone else writes simultaneously, please send me
mail previously, if you have schedule to translate them.

http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/winvll/index-e.html