 Robotics / Micro Scout / *68 (-5)
Subject:
VLL macro blocks for RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 00:27:44 GMT

http://ridge.spiritone.com/~nabil/lego/ris2-vll-blocks.lsc is a RIS 2.0
save file (you'll need to right-click and save it) that is a set of macro
blocks to do VLL.

After you open it, drag the big stack on the right into your My Blocks
bin.

It's hard-coded for port B, but is easily changed.  I've been using it
with a lego lamp and the little reflector, seems to work as expected.

Re: WinVLL released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 00:43:10 GMT

I received French version Winvll.ini from Marc Klein.
I thank all your contribution.
I append it to the archive.

There are English, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish, French and Japanese
version in this archive.

Is there who can write Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean, etc.?
It will become useless,if anyone else writes simultaneously, please send me
mail previously, if you have schedule to translate them.

http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/winvll/index-e.html

Re: WinVLL released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:30:13 GMT

I received Danish version Winvll.ini from Thomas Christiansent.
Thank you, Thomas.
I append it to the archive.
We get the mother tongue of the LEGO :)

There are English, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish and Japanese version in this
archive.

http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/winvll/index-e.html

Re: WinVLL released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:16:22 GMT

I received the Dutch (Nederlands) version Winvll.ini from Michiel Helsloot.
Thank you, Michiel.
I append it to the archive.

Now there are English, German, Italian, Dutch and Japanese version.

And I added new ini entry [ERROR] for "Cannot open USB Tower"
The sample template file is in English folder in the archive.
Rainer Balzerowski tells me this idea.
Thank you.

http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/winvll/index-e.html

Re: WinVLL released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:29:08 GMT

I received the Italian version Winvll.ini from Stefano Maffulli.
Thank you, Stefano.
I append it to the archive.

And I wrote how to make VLL Probe page today.
You can use the Winvll without USB Tower (RIS2.0).
Please visit again my page.

Now there are English, German, Italian and Japanese version.
I am looking forward to receive other languages ini files.

Thank you.

http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/winvll/index-e.html

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact