 Robotics / Events / 208
Re: 2nd International LEGO MINDSTORMS Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:34:01 GMT

Hello Steve,

In lugnet.robotics.events, Steve Witt wrote:
Wanted to get this back on top.  Anyone interested needs to contact me at
steve@lego.com

Thanks guys.  I hope to get you all involved.

FreeLUG will be here :-)

We hope to have NXT in France before the date of competition, to learn how to
use it.

See you at Billund,

JLB