 Announcements / 3233

Subject:
2nd International LEGO MINDSTORMS Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 20:07:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

We have great news for you. The 2nd International LEGO MINDSTORMS
Competition is on the horizon

We are in the early planning phase but for now we can disclose the date and
the location. It will take place the weekend of October 6-8 in Billund,
Denmark. Come and meet other LEGO MINDSTORMS enthusiasts, get an inside LEGO
factory tour and take on the ultimate challenge:

who is the worlds MINDSTORMS champion?

There is a max. capacity of 16 teams and each team can have 3-6
participants.

One slot is already taken by the LEGO All Stars Team,so come to Billund
and beat them!

If you want to take part in this once in a lifetime (well 2nd once in a
life time) competition and challenge the Best of the Best in the LEGO MINDSTORMS
World, Hurry up and send an e-mail to steve@lego.com to reserve
your team slot.

More detailed information about this event will be available beginning of
August.

See you all in Billund.
Steve Witt and Jan Beyer

Re: 2nd International LEGO MINDSTORMS Competition
[...]

Wanted to get this back on top.  Anyone interested needs to contact me at
steve@lego.com

Thanks guys.  I hope to get you all involved.

Steve

Re: 2nd International LEGO MINDSTORMS Competition
We have great news for you. The 2nd International LEGO MINDSTORMS
Competition is on the horizon

We are in the early planning phase but for now we can disclose the date and
the location. It will take place the weekend of October 6-8 in Billund,
Denmark. Come and meet other LEGO MINDSTORMS enthusiasts, get an inside LEGO
factory tour and take on the ultimate challenge:

who is the worlds MINDSTORMS champion?

There is a max. capacity of 16 teams and each team can have 3-6
participants.

This was a bunch of fun last year.  I'm not sure, but I'm hoping I can go again this
year.

The great part was meeting the "Best of the Best" in the world of LEGO Mindstorms.

I assume the event will use the NXT.  It should be interesting to see how these
builders adjust and learn to use the NXT.

I really want to go...

Steve

In lugnet.robotics.events, Steve Witt wrote:
Wanted to get this back on top.  Anyone interested needs to contact me at
steve@lego.com

Thanks guys.  I hope to get you all involved.

FreeLUG will be here :-)

We hope to have NXT in France before the date of competition, to learn how to
use it.

See you at Billund,

JLB