 Robotics / CyberMaster / 90
Subject:
Cybermaster on WinXP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:04:48 GMT

Has anyone had any luck getting the software to run on XP? At first it was
giving a couple of errors but I altered the registry settings (as described
for Windows NT in this newsgroup) and then it would play the intro movies
fine. But once the movies finish it seems to just freeze right up.

Help!

Re: Cybermaster on WinXP